So i did some location searching over the weekend, and i found different woodland areas which would be useful to film. Even though many of these photos look pretty much the same they are different places, however woods all look the same.
During the time of gathering these images I found myself running through the woods to leave as fast as possible. Walking through the woods on my own wasn't the best idea I've had. I mean there was some guy with a chainsaw, and my phone died.


In this image we plan to film our characters deciding that they are going to take the sort cut through the woods. This will be filmed from many different angles to establish their decision. They'll cross the road into the woods, wake for a sort time and then begin to run.
The other images are the locations where filming will take place. The field area will be were Charlotte revels in the moment, seeing the figure across the field.
No comments:
Post a Comment