Hello, welcome to my blog.
I am really looking forward to taking the media course because i have a strong interest in producing, filming and editing. I think the course will help me understand which part of the filming industry i would like to specialise in. As in the future i wish to extend university, studying media. Also I'm looking for to writing a blog because i think it is a good way to keep track of the work i am doing instead of in a exercise book which I'm more likely to not look back at.
Even though I've only been doing the media course a week it is the most enjoyable out of the subjects I've chosen, i think this because its the career path i would like to take. I am most looking forward to filming, editing and learning about media. So at this moment in time i can't say what I'm least looking forward to but I'm sure the time will come. I could say I'm quite nervous about not being able to film as much as i would like to.
Over the last week i have already learnt about the different shots and what effects they have on the viewer.
I think the thriller genre will be really interesting as there are a lot of different things you can base the film around which will still be classed as a thriller.
I hope you enjoy our final piece.
No comments:
Post a Comment